The Professional Fitness Athletes' Association is a non-profit association that acts on behalf of all athletes competing at functional fitness competitions, not just the members of the PFAA.
Until now athletes have been a collection of individual voices, this is the start to creating unity.
- Work on projects that will safeguard the health & safety of athletes at competitions.
- Create frameworks so competitions operate consistently, fairly and adhere to high standards.
- Improve communication between event organizers and athletes.
- Directly cooperate with companies and individuals outside the PFAA to give input on shaping the competition season.
- Work to establish what is in the best interest of athletes currently in competitions, while also ensuring the growth of competitions for future athletes.